Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talk about a Crafty Hiatus!

Well, it HAS been a while hasn't it?

Some health issues had me in the dumps for a bit, but I am crawling my way back out. I have been keeping my hands busy making all sorts of cute critters custom ordered by my boys.

Photobucket

Halo wanted Sonic.... a certain blue hedgehog that he adores.

Photobucket

Ratchet wanted a Green Dragon.... looks more like a swamp monster to me but he loves it so I am happy.

Photobucket

Daxter wanted an Owl....

Photobucket

and a Bat

Photobucket

made this annoying frog for hubby's computer..... it's still sitting there staring at him intently :)

I can honestly say I do not KNOW how to crochet..... I cannot read a pattern for the life of me....
I have a general idea of how to increase and decrease stitches (which by the way, all of mine are slip stitches) so I just sort of wing it from there.

No two critters will ever be alike simply for the fact that I have no idea how I did it the first time!

I have started a new line of Critters in my shop called Kiss My Chic Critters.... cute little buggers I must admit..... Each one is unique and has it's own biography and adoption tag!

Check them out!

No comments: